Skip to content
- Officer reporting to the President and to the Executive.
- 4 hr/month
- Prepares minutes of the Executive meetings and makes them available to the Executive within 48 hours.
- Conducts the correspondence of the Society.
- Acts as a cosigning officer.
- Files with the appropriate provincial departments, change notice form 1, listing the changes in the Officers and in the Executive, within ten days of the changes, if required.
- Ensure all Club renewals are complete in a timely fashion (room rentals, insurance etc)
error: Content is protected !!