Have a great summer everyone! Meetings will commence again in September.
Some suggestions for your photography over the summer:
- Check ou the CAPA Canada competition page to see what competitions are coming up in the fall.
- Flowers are out, so it’s a good time to do flower photography for the Leslie Williams Floral Competition.
- Practice some of the great things we learned this year – Colour diet, light trails, portraits, creative images, smoke, macro, post processing in Lightroom, …
- Maybe a trip or a photography tour. This year we learned about the Cariboo-Chilcotin with Chris Harris, tours of Africa with SABLE as presented by Darrin Clark, Banff, Cape Breton and Japan with Brian Merry.
- Print and frame your work as described by OPUS.
Whatever you do, have a great summer!