Join Ron Mullins and Chris Geistlinger as they take a walk through Mission Creek Park looking for the last colours of fall and macro photography opportunities.
Date: Sunday, November 1st.
Time: 1:00 p.m. until it is time for coffee at the nearest Tim Horton’s
Meet: Outside the ECCO Centre at Mission Creek Park (where the club meets each week)
This field trip will take place rain or shine so be sure to dress for the weather.
Things to bring:
- Your enthusiasm for photography and most importantly your creative imagination.
- Your camera. Any shape, model or brand.
- A lens suitable for macro photography, if you have one.
- Your tripod.
- A cable release, if you have one.
- Weather protection for your camera if it is wet. (a plastic bag and some elastics work quite well)
Ron and Chris will spend time working with you and answering questions that may arise.
All are welcome. Non COPS members are welcome to join us as well. Come out and see what we do and how we do it.
You may wish to become a member and we would welcome that.
Pre-register by emailing the Field Trip Coordinator.